We offer shipping with USPS and UPS. Many orders qualify for free shipping with a minimum amount spent on the website. These orders will usually be fulfilled with standard USPS Standard Mail. Here is more info about the shipping options!
General Information + Tracking
- We ship orders on weekdays with the exception of major US holidays.
- We may need order prep days in addition to shipping times listed, especially if the order includes an engraving.
- Barring unusual circumstances, we send monthly subscription boxes by the fifth business day of the month.
- We combine orders and refund excess shipping if we notice multiple orders for the same customer/address. Leave a note on the Your Cart page where it says “Add special instructions” asking us to combine orders, if you realize you need another item and want shipping refunded.
- Once a package leaves our hands we only have access to the same tracking information our customers do. What you see on tracking is what we see as well.
- UPS expedited orders need to be placed by 11:30 AM (Mountain Time) on weekdays to go out that day.
- USPS expedited orders need to be placed by 1:00 PM (Mountain Time) on weekdays to go out that day.
- Carriers (UPS & USPS) populate the names (for example: UPS Next Day Air or UPS 3 Day Select) and estimated times of their shipping options on our site. We can't change those. UPS doesn't specify if the "Days" are business days or if they include weekends.
- We cannot assure international shipping times due to customs delays.
- International buyers are responsible for customs and import taxes that may apply.
- UPS charges a brokerage fee on top of customs fees. We don't benefit from these fees. USPS does not charge the extra fee in addition to customs. Often, UPS is cheaper for us and quicker for customers, but let us know if you want a package sent via USPS.
Shipping Protection and Refunds
Our Shipping Protection is a way to protect your orders during transit! It is not an insurance product, but is gives customers an opportunity to protect your purchase during the shipping process.
- When you pay for Shipping Protection, the terms of your purchase are changed and you only assume the risk of loss once it is delivered and received by you. Any items that are improperly shipped or improperly delivered will be our responsibility to replace.
- In order to receive a replacement or refund, we need to see that the official tracking information from USPS, UPS, etc. does not show it was delivered to your address.
- If the tracking information shows it was delivered, we may request further action taken before sending a replacement such as a report filed with USPS, UPS, etc., or a police report if the package was stolen. For assistance with a lost package, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look at each missing package on a case-by-case basis.
- For domestic orders shipped within the USA, we maintain the right to wait up to 15 days before we consider the package lost or stolen. (Generally we will fix the issue sooner.)
- For an international order outside of the USA, we will consider a package lost after it has been in transit for more than 45 days without a delivery.